About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

24 February 2014

Adding eyes to my mooooonster!!

Back to more posting!


To make the shape for the eyes, I cut out two pieces of yellow felt to the desired shape.


I then stuck them onto the head using contact adhesive.


I then went back around the eyes with felting wool to shape the eyes. By also making the wool outline of the eye thicker, it gives the eye some depth and it looks more three dimensional. 


And then we get this :3


I have started to build the rest of the body up gradually.


He's getting there slowly but surely :)


I think he wanted a bit of a rest so I sat him down as well.

Silly thing to mention but oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!