About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

23 March 2013

Another (late) update.. Set building





Naughty me for not updating that much this month... Here are some pictures of the construction of my set. The base is a satellite dish that is being covered in orange funky felt. Even with this layer, the dish will still be magnetic for my puppets to be held down. The body of the house is made from cardboard that has been cut and glued with a hot glue gun. I have also covered the house with funky foam as well. The door is made from cut out funky foam. It is flat and doesn't open or close. In my film, the characters don't use the inside of the house. The house is there to establish the fact they have a home and that's where they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!