About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

23 March 2013

Set building continued..





Continuing with the building of my puppets house, I have also made a roof. The roof's base is made from cardboard and it is covered in red funky foam. I cut the funky foam into small squares and rectangles and layered them all so the roof looked liked tiled bricks. I have also added windows and a pathway which are made from funky foam also. The bushes at the side of the house are made from turquoise wool that have been bundled together. Also, the puppets are practically finished at this stage. I have to change their eyes but that will be explained in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!