After the first half of the two mould had set, I removed the wall of the mould box and turned it upside down to expose the underneath of the plastercine bed. I then took off the plastercine being careful not to damage the sculpt of the arms. Some plastercine did get stuck to the arms but I tried to blend them in the best I could. I then repeated the process of boxing up the subject so I could get a cast of the other side of the arms. I applied Vaseline to the walls again so the plaster would not stick to them. I mixed some plaster up as I did previously and once it was ready, I poured it into the mould.
- Amy Thomas
- Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)