About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

25 November 2012

Two Part Mould Torso Cast





Here's the torso of my armature ready to cast. I cast the torso using the same process I used with the arms. I submerged half of it in plastercine, smoothed it all out around the torso, boxed it up and greased up the walls and surface of the plastercine with Vaseline so the mould would be easy to seperate afterwards, mixed some plaster and poured it in once it was ready. To cast the other half of the torso, I repeated the same process as I did with the arms (Take a look at my previous posts of Two Part Moulds and that should explain it hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!