About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

30 October 2012

More armature pictures..









There will be a few more posts focusing on this particular armature.
This armature was made for my FMP at the end of my 2 years at college.
I decided for this protect I wanted to make an armature based on my own image.
The next few posts will focus on the development of this armature from the start of its making and its completion.
The photos above show the armature’s basic structure.
I posed it in several ways to convey personality and character :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!