About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

30 October 2012






In the above pictures, you can see how I built up the armature with cardboard, foam and then shammy leather. 
The cardboard and foam was glued to the armature with evo stick and the shammy leather was hand sewn.
This process was done as a way of building up the armature but at the same time allow it to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!