About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

30 October 2012

Another armature from college..











Another armature from college.
This one was built the same way as the dinosaur armature. Except this one allowed more movement which is better suited for animation.
As you can see I had fun posing it :) Especially the one on the way home on the bus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!