About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

22 April 2014

Some screenshots for you!!

Although I have been animating for the past few weeks (sorry if I haven't posted anything about that by the way :P) I'm still not ready to post any animation as of yet.

So I thought I'd share some screenshots for now!

Here they are!                                                                                                                                                                    

                           
                                                   

           




                         
Filming is coming along okay but I still have a fair bit to do which is getting a bit of a worry now! :S I have about 5 weeks until my final deadline so I hope that everything will turn out okay! Well I shouldn't say I hope. I should be saying I CAN DOOOOOO THIS but I won't get ahead of myself :)

More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!