About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

28 February 2013

Small Scale Sets Part 2


Sorry for the lack of updates been busy building my puppets. I will upload the progress with them momentarily after this post. Here is a small scale model of my second set. This is the other planet my character Spark travels to so he can collect a rainbow crystal for his wife. As you can see, I plan on making the planet's surface encrusted with crystal like material. For the small scale version, I just stuck down plastic jewels of different size and colours. I may do the same with the final set but I will probably use a range of different plastic jewels from different sources. Plus, I will probably use more of them and form clusters here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!