About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

4 January 2013

Small props for the beach :)



I have also made additional props such as smaller rocks, starfish and pebbles.

These have also been painted with acrylics and will be secured to the floor of my set.




To make a start on the background for my set, I have used a large piece of wood and painted on top of it with acrylics to try and depict a Cliffside background. In the below pictures, you can see the development of my background.




To make the flooring for my set, I got some white card and covered it in PVA Glue and then scattered orange fish tank pebbles over it and let it dry. In the below pictures you can also see I used brown grain aswell as the pebbles and scattered them over the card. As there were some white gaps left, I painted over them with orange acrylic paint. Once the entire floor is covered, I plan to stick the black stones and rocks I’ve made to the floor of the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!