About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

4 December 2013




More doodles of my character :) Trying to mix it up a little but really struggling at the moment. Like I've said in previous posts,  I'm not that keen on designing :P These are just scribbles in all fairness but anything I do is development so I thought I'd post them up :) More to follow at some point :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!