About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

15 November 2013

New Character Idea!


Now that After Effects is all done and dusted I thought it was time to post this up. This is an idea for a character I'm thinking of using in my 3rd year film. The design isn't final and there will probably be a few changes, but I hope the character can stay as true to this shape as possible. I plan to make this character with needle felting like the puppets from my 2nd year film but, I want to try and advance on the technique further. There will be more posts about that once I actually start building puppets again :)

I've also included different colour swatches of my character. The blue one is the original but if anyone thinks any of the other colours would be better, please leave a comment. I hope to post more up within the next week once pre production gets into full swing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!