About Me

My photo
Helllllo there I'm Amy :) I am a graduate with a 2:1 degree in Stop Motion animation. My main specialty is creating characters and environments using fabric such as felt. This blog is just a place for me to share some of my work. I have a long way to go still but, I'm determined to improve my skills and someday make a living out of something I'm passionate about :) I hope you all enjoy viewing my blog and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

20 October 2013

Back to regular posting..

Hey everyone long time so see!

Changing my blog up a little bit with some new text and layout ready for my third year work.

I have seriously been neglecting my blog :/ but I hope to keep it updated as much as I can during my final year at University.

I'm also adding pages too so the navigation around my blog will be a lot better :) All my work will be categorized so if you want to just take a look at Model Making related posts now you can :)

I hope to finish sorting out the labeling of my posts very soon so my blog will look all squeaky clean and organised for those who come to see my work.

Well its really late and I need to get some shut eye but I'll be back updating real soon so stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again, but real life always has to come first damnit!! I think your blog looks great, I could learn a thing or two! Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Brian. Thank you for your kind words :) Out of curiosity though, where did you come across my blog in the first place? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy. To be honest I was just blog hopping and by pure luck came across yours. I follow lots of blogs with all manner of diverse subjects, I find them fascinating! Kind regards, Brian.

      Delete
    2. Ah okay I was just extremely curious :) I hope you like any of my future posts :)

      Delete

Leave a comment! Don't be shy!